The Like Box is a social plugin that enables Facebook Page owners to attract and gain Likes from their own website. The Like Box enables users to:
• See how many users already like this Page, and which of their friends like it too
• Read recent posts from the Page
• Like the Page with one click, without needing to visit the Page
1. Browse to this link, https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/
2. Fill in all the requirement needed. You can enable or disable some functions based on your WordPress site. On the right side, you will see the live preview of your Facebook like box. You can refer to below attributes for details.
• href – the URL of the Facebook Page for this Like Box. Note: After July 2013 migration, href should be an absolute URL
• width – the width of the plugin in pixels. Default width: 300px.
• height – the height of the plugin in pixels. The default height varies based on number of faces to display, and whether the stream is displayed. With the stream displayed, and 10 faces the default height is 556px. With no faces, and no stream the default height is 63px.
• colorscheme – the color scheme for the plugin. Options: ‘light’, ‘dark’
• show_faces – specifies whether or not to display profile photos in the plugin. Default value: true.
• stream – specifies whether to display a stream of the latest posts from the Page’s wall
• header – specifies whether to display the Facebook header at the top of the plugin.
• show_border – specifies whether or not to show a border around the plugin, default true. Set to false to style the iframe with your custom CSS.
• force_wall – for Places, specifies whether the stream contains posts from the Place’s wall or just checkins from friends. Default value: false.
3. One you have finalized the design, you can click on Get Code. Click on the IFRAME and copy the code. You can paste the code anywhere you liked on your WordPress site.