1. Open Hyper-V Manager. Click Start, point to Administrative Tools, and then click Hyper-V Manager.
2. In the results pane, under Virtual Machines, select the virtual machine that you want to configure.
3. In the Action pane, under the virtual machine name, click Settings.
4. In the navigation pane, click Add Hardware.
5. On the Add Hardware page, choose a network adapter or a legacy network adapter. Network adapters can only be added to a virtual machine when the machine is turned off.
6. Click Add. The Network Adapter or Legacy Network Adapter page appears.
7. Under Network, select the virtual network you want to connect to.
8. If you want to configure a static MAC address or virtual LAN identifier, specify the address or identifier you want to use.
9. Click OK.