In MOPZ (Maintenance Optimizer) or Maintenance Planner, you notice that there are no selections to choose the change options (operation) ie for EHP updates or Add-On products.
Taken from SAP Note 2021173 – Product version is not visible in MOPZ
• The license check at the Software Download Center fails.
• Possible causes for the license check fail:
1. You used a wrong S user
2. The product version is under Ramp Up, but your company does not participate in the Ramp Up
3. Your company does not have a license for the product version you are trying to download.
• Check that you can see the files for the product version you want in the Software Download Center: http://service.sap.com/swdc , with the same S user that you used for the Maintenance Optimizer transaction
• Check whether the product version you are trying to download is in Ramp Up at http://service.sap.com/rampup
• Contact your local SAP Contracts department. More information at http://service.sap.com/contracts