1. Go to Settings and click on Change PC settings.
2. Under PC Settings, click on Accounts.
3. Select Other accounts. On the right panel, select Add an account.
4. At this stage, you will have 2 options to setup the user account. You can choose to setup using Microsoft account or Local account.
5. For Microsoft account, enter the email address. If not, you may need to sign up for a new email address.
6. If you prefer to use Local account, choose on Sign in without a Microsoft account (not recommended).
7. Enter the required information and you are done!