1. Click Start, and then click Server Manager.
2. In the Roles Summary area of the Server Manager main window, click Add Roles.
3. On the Select Server Roles page, click Hyper-V.
4. On the Create Virtual Networks page, click one or more network adapters if you want to make their network connection available to virtual machines.
5. On the Confirm Installation Selections page, click Install.
6. The computer must be restarted to complete the installation. Click Close to finish the wizard, and then click Yes to restart the computer.
7. After you restart the computer, log on with the same account you used to install the role. After the Resume Configuration Wizard completes the installation, click Close to finish the wizard.