• Download, install and configure the VirtualBox. The virual machine settings,
General / Basic
Name: Android (up to you!)
Version: Other Linux
System / Motherboard
Base Memory: We have set to 800MB
System / Processor
Processor(s): 1 CPU
Storage: 10GB (5GB should be enough)
1. Start virtual machine and load the ISO image of the android installer.
2. Select Installation – Install Androi-x86 to harddisk.
3. Define the partition to install. Choose Create/Modify partitions.
4. Choose New to create the partition from free space.
5. Select primary.
6. Define the size.
7. Press Bootable to the partition sda1 (you will see the Boot under the Flags).
8. Select Write.
9. Type yes to confirm the write.
10. Once the write is done. Choose Quit. You will get the below screen. Now, select the partition to install.
11. Select ext3 filesystem type.
12. Select Yes to confirm the ext3 filesystem format.
13. The formatting will begin.
14. Install the boot loader GRUB.
15. Install the directory as read and write.
16. The installation will begin.
17. The Android installation is complete!
18. The next screen will need you to define the language, select Wi-Fi (can be skip), provide Google account (Gmail), Google Play account (can be skip), Country, Date & Time setting and personalize name. The setup will now complete.
19. You can now access the Android!