You want to access the remote computer using TeamViewer but end up with below message,
The screen cannot be captured at the moment. This is probably due to fast user switching or a disconnected / minimized Remote Desktop session.
From our googling result, here are solutions which you can follow,
• Ensure you are using the latest version TeamViewer, preferably both side are having the same version.
• Using Registry Editor, add a new DWORD with value name DisableDuplicationAPI and value number as 1. You may add this on the computer which you are accessing to.
• Set your TeamViewer as Windows service. To enable this, go to Extras > General and check the Start TeamViewer with Windows.
Next, maintain the password for unattended access. Once done, user can access with this personal password or the password on the initial screen.
• [TeamViewer as service] From Windows service, double click on TeamViewer and under Log On tab, check Allow service to interact with desktop.
• Open TeamViewer, go to Extras > Options > Advanced > Show advanced options. Under General advanced settings, check the option Enable enhanced multi user support (for Terminal Server).
• Use server ID when connecting to the TeamViewer. You can click on the blue bulb icon to get the ID.