You are using Internet Explorer to download files from the internet. But, every time you do the downloads – the information bar keep appearing and show below information,
To help protect your security, Internet Explorer blocked this site from downloading files to your computer. Click here for options…
So, if you think this is annoyed – You can follow below steps to disable it.
1. Open your Internet Explorer browser and go to Tools > Internet Options.
2. Jump to Security tab and click on Custom Level.
3. Scroll down till you see Automatic prompting for ActiveX controls. Select Enable.
4. Scroll down again and look for Automatic prompting for file downloads. Select Enable. Press OK.
5. Click Apply and OK again on the next screen.