1. Press ENTER to set up the Windows Server 2003.
2. Read the license agreement and press F8 to agree and continue.
3. If you want to create partition of the hard disk, press C=Create Partition. Else, press ENTER=Install to put the installation on single partition.
4. Once the partition is created, the installer will format the partition using the NTFS file system. Recommended to choose the second option for formatting (not quick format).
5. Enter the regional and language settings.
6. Type your name and company/organization.
7. Enter the product key.
8. Choose the licensing mode.
9. Provide the Computer Name and Administrator password.
10. Set the date and time.
11. Define whether to use Typical or Custom settings.
12. Set to Workgroup or Computer Domain.
13. Installation will now start after you have finished define all the requirements.
14. Once the installation is completed. The installer will automatically restart the Windows and you need to log in using the Administrator’s password. Then, you can proceed the post installation steps (security updates & configure automatic updates) and once done, you can start using the Windows Server 2003!